I MADE A SHORT FILM!!!

Thursday, March 29, 2018




Well hello, blog. It's been a while. 

It's been nearly a year since I last posted here, and no one is probably going to read this, but I just thought I'd come on to say... I MADE A SHORT FILM!!

As part of my A Level Media coursework, I have written, filmed, directed, edited and produced a short film. The brief was pretty flexible and we could make it about anything we wanted, so I chose to make my short film about dementia. 

Please give it a watch and fill out the audience survey below! This counts towards 50% of my grade so I need as many responses as possible! 

If you are reading this, you're probably my mum, someone I've spammed the link to... or just a very loyal reader (if I have any of those). So thanks for being here and maybe give my film a cheeky share. I'll love you forever. 

Until next time,

Charlotte x 




You Might Also Like

0 comments